Pages

Monday, June 29, 2015

Ray's Cafe & Pizzeria - Bandra, Mumbai

A cozy lil french style cafe between giants like Mamagoto and C'est la vie but the place has its own character... Met a friend over coffee and Eureka!! its been a discovery!! glad I decided to try this place out.
Its a small place good enough for quick bites and coffee, some laidback time with your partner or friends and some delicious food for company.
Couldn't try much since it was a short meeting and we had to head back early but from what we tried I am pretty sure there wont be much to complain about

What we ordered - 

Pizza By Slice:
Original Cheese - Thin crust...soft...right amount of sauce...right amount of cheese...Simple yet Delicious!!!
Grilled Chicken - Same base as original cheese with small chunks of grilled chicken..nothing great.
Oreo Cookie Shake - Its a must try!!
Hazelnut Cold Coffee - Pretty Good!!

I guess next time whenever I am around hill road and I feel like having a good pizza I would know where to find one but but but it is a little expensive

Toh Pet Hasega Poket Royega!

Original Cheese - Slice
Oreo Cookie Shake

No comments:

Post a Comment